|L E G E N D|
|• locked canon skills/memories|
# regained canon skills/memories
† locked headcanon skills/memories
‡ regained headcanon skills memories
Regains will always be moved to the top. Headcanon entries are based on canonical events and mentionings, but never shown explicitly.
# His Origin of existence: "one that will never hurt others, moreso than anyone else"
• Being normal in the face of incredible weirdness.
• His uncanny ability to find anything that's been lost.
• Incredible stubbornness.
• Being a cautious driver.
• His deductive reasoning/detective skills.
• First aid.
• Losing an eye and some control of one leg, thanks to Lio.
• Making coffee.
# His first date with Shiki-- well, actually, SHIKI. A little weird, but fun.
• Seeing Shiki wake up after her coma, and her remembering her name.
• Receiving a job from Touko Aozaki.
• Mikiya finds Shiki. They're both in bad shape, but he holds her close.
• He promises to bear Shiki's sins in her place, since she claims to be unable to feel guilt. And she smiles!
• Singing to Shiki as they take shelter from the rain.
† Finding out he has a little sister on the way!
† The first time he and his uncle work on a case together.
• Mikiya receives a key to Shiki's apartment from Enjou.
# Mikiya starts to wonder if Shiki is involved with the killings.
• Mikiya meets Shiki for the first time in the snow.
• SHIKI tells Mikiya about Shiki's dual personalities.
• Mikiya talks with Enjou about the apartment complex. Enjou is a bit mad and grabs him at one point, stating he wants to die for Shiki. "All right. Let's go save Shiki, Enjou Tomoe."
• Mikiya spends the night camped out in front of Shiki's house, watching over her to prove her innocence.
• Graduating school.
• Akitaka gives Mikiya an extremely old and powerful sword so that he might deliver it to Shiki.
† Azaka moves away to attend a prestigious boarding school.
• Mikiya takes Enjou to his old house to make sure he understands the value of living.
# Praying for Shiki's safety while riding in an ambulance.
• Running from SHIKI, and begging for his life.
• SHIKI fights off Araya and runs. Mikiya pursues. And then SHIKI gets hit by a car.
• Mikiya tries and fails to talk to Lio. There is awkward gay kissing involved and drugs, and then Lio stabs him.
• Shiki tells Mikiya that she'll end up killing him. Mikiya figures his feelings out then, even as he feels rejected.
† Mikiya fights with his parents and leaves the house after he drops out of university.
• Mikiya becomes Lio's only friend.
• An encounter with Cornelius Alba that ends with Mikiya getting his head smashed into a wall. Seriously, fuck that guy.
† Mikiya discreetly receives the school uniform Shiki wore at the Reien Academy... Thanks, Akitaka.
• Mikiya tells Shiki she should wear something over her kimono in the winter.
• He sees one of Touko's dolls at the museum, and it reminds him of Shiki...
• Shiki asks Mikiya for the key to his apartment.
# A conversation with Touko: Mikiya says he'd love Shiki whether she was a girl or a guy, and he's relieved when Touko says she's definitely a girl.
• Touko trying to explain how the stairs in the East Tower moved. "You don't know what a pop-a-point pencil is?"
• Mikiya goes on a journey to find some friend of Gakuto's who was apparently being hunted down.
• Mikiya nurses Fujino after she's assaulted.
• Mikiya asks Shiki to deliver a message that he's not coming to lunch with his sister.
† Dropping out of university.
• Another conversation with Touko where she talks about her old school buddies. "Don't go near that man no matter what," about Alba.
• Touko gives him a ring-charm and tells him not to say anything to the visitor, and he'll ignore him.
# Touko spends his pay on a fucking Ouija board.
• Mikiya asks Gakuto to borrow money.
• Mikiya has his first drug trip.
• Mikiya finds Lio's Shiki shrine and reads his journal.
Code by bannertech. Some edits by me.